cobra attack

it was 5pm already when my girls called me and told me that steve aoki was in town with thecobrasnake to spin the table over at klapa. Rawr. I was uber tired at that time because i just had my new years fuckass party the night before and i have class the next day. but DAMN. Im sorrry but im just not going to let my girls get all the fun while im poorly caged at home drowning over books and shits.
we met MARK of course, and he snapped like, 20 pictures of us, while he was handing us not just one, or two, or three, but TWELVE free stickers. whoa. big thanks.







oh what a night! it was amazing. i love aoki, hes obviously one of the best djs ive danced to in my life. and mark, oh how we love mark and his selby bags full of toxiicc treasures! and As you can guess, the next day i came to class fashionably beyond late half sleeping half dancing.
MORE CRAZYASS PHOTOS FROM KLAPA
markthecobrasnake

2 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

mariaaa said...

wish i had came :( looked like a blast!
next time yaa..cant wait for summer!!!!! <3
muachhh

elizabethsaid...

omg what a GREAT PA 'EEEEEEEEE. looks fabulous !

Post a Comment